£20k - £25k
Social Media Manager
Our client, based in Harrogate is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join their fast-growing, hugely successful business.
Social Media Manager, Harrogate – £20k – £25k
Our client, based in Harrogate is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join their fast-growing, hugely successful business. This is a brand new role to the company, you’ll be part of a small team of highly accomplished marketing professionals and be in charge of planning, implementing and monitoring all of the social media activity across the whole company!
● Work with the insights and content manager and the head of marketing to explore new themes and larger pieces of content we can use to communicate and engage with our audiences.
● Develop and create a social plan including monthly, weekly and daily focuses.
● Manage specific projects and opportunities to interact with individual segments of our data through social media channels.
● Manage competitions and liaise with the Digital Marketing Manager to plan any paid campaigns to promote certain campaigns or specific content we are working on.
● Create, observe and respond to conversations within your brand community.
● Copy-write all posts & content using all the necessary hashtags/interactional copy.
● Monitor posts and engage with comments.
● Manage social media influencers & contributors for each area, including specific project contributors and industry commentators.
● Keep abreast of developments and opportunities in the field of social media and make recommendations about testing opportunities such as data, creative & different forms of media/competitions, in order to drive performance and continuous improvement.
● Influence overall marketing plan with ideas from Social media and our competitors’ activities.
To be successful you must have proven expertise in managing social media channels to deliver tangible results with the ability to generate creative ideas and navigate and manage to social media channels for multiple divisions.
A degree level education or relevant marketing qualification would be advantageous but not essential!
Hours – Monday – Friday, 9 – 5:30
In return, our client is offering a salary between £20k – £25k and many company benefits such as:
● A good basic salary
● Flexible perks/benefits
● An ever-increasing number of holidays
● A high energy and really supportive office atmosphere
To apply, send your CV to Emma and EM Recruiting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.