£22k - £25k + Benefits
NEW opportunity to join a well-established company with a global client base!
NEW opportunity to join a well-established company with a global client base! Our client is looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be based in their open plan Harrogate office and your key responsibilities being order management, stock management and reporting to the customers to ensure customers forecast are managed in line with the commercial requirements of the company (including margin, aged stock, freight) assist in growing the business. Adhering to company values.
- Load orders
- Order confirmations within 48 hours
- Delivery updates in accordance to advise from the Expeditors
- Stock, buffer stock and aged stock management
- Quote follow up and record data
- QTA quote follow up within 2 hour
- Project management (know start up, life, eol etc.)
- Target competitor work
- Reporting on the customer & maintain system
- Update external account manager
- Grow accounts
- Notify customers on pending shipments
- Develop customer relationships
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator oral and written
- Team player
- Exceptional computer skills
- A level or equivalent
- PCB knowledge or experience
- Good telephone skills and manners
- Good with figures
Hours – Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:15pm. Friday, 8:30am – 4:15pm.
In return, our client is offering a salary between £22k – £25k + many company benefits.
Want to apply? Send your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.