£18k - £19k
Our client, a well-established and successful business is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis
Accounts Assistant, Thirsk – £18k – £19k
Our client, a well-established and successful business is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
This role would suit a motivated individual as there is potential for development. You will be working within the busy accounts office supported by a friendly team.
- Working with Sage Line 50, excel
- Liaising with bank and accountants.
- Dealing with all aspects of company purchase ledger
- Insuring invoices are posted in a timely manner
- Raising with relevant purchase ledger payments
- Providing support to Finance manager
- Post cash to bank accounts and reconcile banks on a daily basis across a number of companies
- Paying, posting and reconciling expense claims
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- General Admin support
The ideal candidate will have MAT Level 2 qualified and working towards Level 3 or equivalent. You must have previous experience within an accounts environment preferably 2 years. Experience using Sage system would be an advantage.
Full cleaning driving license required!
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm.
In return, our client is offering a salary between £18k – £19k per annum plus many company benefits such as 32 days holiday, company profit share and many more!
To apply, send your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.