Our successful client is looking to recruit for a professional qualified (ACA, ACCA) or experienced Audit and Accounts Manager to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be directly supporting the Audit Partners. A great opportunity to join a growing company with lots of progression prospects.
- Managing the Audit Partners teams and audit clients
- Supervision and training of members
- Overseeing the delivery of audit and accounting compliance
- Holding and maintaining strong client relationships
- On-boarding new clients
- Managing the planning and workflow
- Reviewing audit and accounts files
The successful candidate will have the relevant Audit and Accounts technical experience. Preferably at least 5 years post qualification practice experience. You should be ambitious and self-motivated with the desire to develop your career.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
In return, our client is offering a salary dependant on experience, along with many company benefits.
To Apply, send your CV to Riah at EM RECRUITING.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.