£20k + Benefits
Trainee Business Administrator
Our client based in Ripon are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Support Administrator on a full time, permanent basis!
Our client based in Ripon are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Business Administrator on a full time, permanent basis!
You will be supporting the Finance department with all general adminsitration duties.
- Accurate & timely data entry for customer/ supplier set up, customer payment allocation and invoice entry.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks executing prompt resolution of any customer/ supplier discrepancies ensuring compliance with internal controls
- Supplier cash collection for rebates and contract claims ensuring monies are coded and queries resolved in a timely manner.
- Regularly liaising with stakeholders and demonstrating an understanding of the need to deliver proactive world class customer service, taking customer payments, providing relevant information to supplier and customers. Efficient processing of any customer refunds.
- Proactive approach to achieving daily targets and month end deadlines
- Demonstrate a good team ethic by using your own ability to support other teams and line managers at busy periods
You will need the below skills to be successful in this role:
- Communication – good communication skills with ability to build relationships with team, line managers and key stakeholders.
- Working with others – supports colleagues in all aspects of role and month end deadlines showing adaptability when deadlines change, or issues arise
- Execution – be self-motived and take ownership of the accuracy of all transactions and delivery of your targets/ KPI’s
- Personal Drive – professional at all times and in all circumstances
This role will be 40 hours/week Monday – Friday paying £20k
To apply please send your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.