£20k - £22k
We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator for our Ripon based client on a full time, permanent basis!
EXCITING opportunity to start your office-based career! We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator for our Ripon based client on a full time, permanent basis!
Working as part of a wider finance team you will be providing excellent administration of team & department processes and providing an excellent customer service experience to stakeholders.
- Ensuring all targets are met daily
- Processing stock invoices using the relevant held reason code (where applicable)
- Processing unallocated customer payments
- Processing credit notes for returns, rebates, contract claims & invoice variances
- Processing direct to site invoices & ensuring customer is charged correctly in a timely manner
- Processing all remaining documents, foreign invoices & cheque/ BACS requisitions
- Review & action daily un-posted BACs receipts (multi accounts/ unknown payment)
- Proactively highlighting any supplier/ customers issues for immediate review.
No experience is required for this position, and it is an excellent opportunity to start your career in Admin! This will be a data driven role so you will need to be confident with using different computer software. Good communication skills are required for this role and you must be well organised and have a proactive approach to work!
This role will be 40 hours/week Monday – Friday paying £20k – £22k depending on experience
To apply please send your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.