£20k - £24k
Business Support Admin – 9 month contract
Our client based in Ripon are currently looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator for the Finance department
Our client based in Ripon are currently looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator for the Finance department on a fixed term 9 month contract, with the potential to go permanent
Duties will include:
- To assist with the embedding of the new ‘rebates’ system into the department, working to establish effective processes and solutions for the end to end journey of a rebate.
- Detailed cash postings in the new system
- Comparing data sets, looking for discrepancies and investigating variances
- Reconciling system data
- Reconciling financial data
- Chasing suppliers for debts due & resolving any queries in a timely manner
- Testing changes to processes and functionality to improve system performance
- Liaising with 3rd party system provider & internal project team
You will ideally have previous admin experience within an office-based environment. Any experience within a financial background or in using bespoke systems would be useful but is not essential as full training will be provided.
The Finance Business Support Clerk will have strong communication skills to be able to liaise with internal colleagues and provide training and we’re looking for someone with a lot of enthusiasm to learn and bring new ideas to the project. A high attention to detail, ability to prioritise your workload and adaptability will be key to success in delivering this exciting project.
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
In return, our client is offering £20k – £24k FTE and immediate starts are available!
To apply please send your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.