£25k + Benefits
Our client based in Harrogate is looking for a Compliance Executive to join their team on a full time, permanent basis!
In this position you will provide day-to-day support to the Head of Technical Operations. Working closely with the Head of Technical Operations, this will include undertaking audits and making recommendations for improvements where necessary. In addition, you will help draft and implement new policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain regulatory reporting, including data protection compliance reports
- Monitor and report on all compliance activity undertaken
- Review and maintain internal incident management process
- Undertake routine compliance reviews of 3rd party integrations
- Scrutinise details and asking questions to make sure employees and 3rd party suppliers make every effort to stay compliant across the various areas of work
- Manage and develop current operational processes to ensure they remain compliant and relevant
- Define and implement new processes where required#
- Stay informed about environmental standards and makes sure operates within those standards
- Communicate confidentially with employees and addressing any concerns they have about ethical or other compliance matters
- Consult with the DPO, legal team and other professionals on compliance matters
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience of working in a compliance position within a regulated environment
- Personal Integrity
- Able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate an approachable, professional demeanour
- Self-starter, motivated to expand your knowledge as an expert in the compliance team
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £25k + Benefits!
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.