Our client is looking for an action orientated Customer Relations Manager to deliver an effortless customer experience in their busy Customer Relations Department. If you care about people, are an outgoing expert communicator and passionate about delivering remarkable service – this is the role for you!
As Customer Relations Manager you will be responsible for;
An Effortless Experience
- Providing vision to deliver an effortless and memorable customer journey right across the business
- Leading the team of 22 to ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are met or surpassed
- Overseeing our Customer Complaints process, seizing opportunities to impress our customers as they arise
- Completing monthly 1-1’s ensuring the team is happy, empowered, and new ideas are recognized and implemented
- Actively promoting our client’s Ways and Picture of Health
- Overseeing recruitment, inductions and training within the department
- Maintaining excellent communication levels across the team and all stakeholders
- Building close working relationships with our external sales teams and other internal departments to understand our customer’s expectations and maximize success
- Supporting the sales team in delivering sales into the business
- Creating a culture of continual improvement, putting the customer first and recognizing new ideas
- Completing month end process and assessing standards of work completed in the department. Analyse data to determine service levels, updating via a monthly management report.
- Identify any common trends effecting customer service delivery, efficiency or morale and ensure solutions are created and executed in line with business plans
This is a demanding role leading an ambitious customer facing department! To be successful, you must be an influencer, someone who cares about people and is confident communicating at all levels. We are looking for someone with a collaborative and positive outlook with a self-motivated approach to problem solving.
Previous management experience is essential for this role, we are looking for someone who enjoys a busy working in environment and can hit the ground running!
In return our client is offering a salary of £36,000 + an excellent benefits package!
Please email your CV to Darcy at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job please visit emrecruiting.co.uk.