£17,555 p.a. + Saturday hours (paid at overtime rates)
Customer Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a small, fast-growing mail-order company
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a small, fast-growing mail-order company selling high quality menswear products to a discerning and demanding customer base. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter, preferably with previous customer services experience, to join our team of customer service advisers. The successful applicant will enjoy dealing with customers and knows that exceeding customers’ expectations is pivotal to the continued success of a business. Excellent telephone manner and IT skills are vital.
Duties will include:
- Order Processing – enter all telephone and mail orders.
- Returns and Refunds – process returns and refunds in a timely and efficient manner.
- Queries/Correspondence – deal with customer queries and send out appropriate correspondence.
- Shop – serve customers in our onsite factory shop.
- Warehouse/Stock – ensure that accurate stock control procedures are in operation and help in the warehouse during busy periods.
Hours of Work: shifts are a mixture of either 9am to 5pm, or 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday, plus 2 x Saturdays per month 10am to 3pm with paid overtime above 37.5 hours. On rare occasions, during very busy periods, you may be asked to work from 9am to 6pm.
Salary: £17,555 p.a. + Saturday hours (paid at overtime rates)
Interested? Please email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.