£35k - £55k DOE
E Marketplace Manager
NEW and EXCITING opportunity for an E Marketplace Manager to join a growing brand with a global presence
NEW and EXCITING opportunity for an E Marketplace Manager to join a growing brand with a global presence, you will be based in their Harrogate Head office and the role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
As E-Marketplace Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive E-Marketplace sales strategy. This role will sit in the sales team and report into the Group Sales Manager but work closely with the full digital team and will involve cross functional projects with other teams within the business.
- Establish E-Marketplace opportunities, specifically taking a focus on Amazon.
- Work with internal teams to ensure the optimal products are traded on each E-Marketplace, especially Amazon and ensure all products are live in advance of any stock delivery (and maintain inventory levels throughout campaigns)
- Maintain strong E-Marketplace knowledge and present potential new opportunities to the business, looking specifically at local nuances
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Amazon and identify opportunities to optimise performance.
- Manage the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), paid and New Product Development (NPD) strategy per territory for all marketplaces
- Manage the trading of all marketplaces based on targets and channel behaviours
- Work closely with the wider teams (specifically marketing) to develop bespoke content suitable for each audience and territory
- Manage the uploading, listing and content creation for all products and promotions
- Develop targets for each channel and territory and ensure margin is maintained
- Support the launch of new products whilst maintaining current product portfolios in line with the brand.
- Conduct research and report on competitors in similar markets.
Required skills and experience
- Solid experience managing and developing E-Marketplace opportunities, specifically Amazon, and in executing paid, SEO and NPD strategies
- International E-Marketplace experience, specifically launching in new countries
- Commercially minded with the ability to visualise opportunities for growth and profitability.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- An analytical mind, capable of conceptualising solutions.
- Excellent timekeeping, time-management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise the workload to ensure all tasks are conducted effectively and deadlines are met
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records and documentation
- IT skills with skilled use of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
In return, our client is offering a salary of up to £55k for the right candidate!
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.