up to £35k
Our Harrogate based client is currently looking to recruit an experienced EA/PA to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking and fun company at a time of growth! This is a key role for our client, and you will act as a support for the Executive team whilst also managing the day to day administration for the office.
Duties to include:
- Personal Assistant to the family, duties including diary management, booking travel, accommodation, holidays and activities where requested
- Some personal errands and duties including ‘life admin’
- Provide assistant support to the main executive team of c. 4 (meetings, transport)
- Formatting reports, research, general admin
- Arranging team meetings and diary management
- Office admin in Harrogate HQ (Booking and preparing meeting rooms & refreshments, office supplies, communications)
- Uploading jobs to the website and LinkedIn
- Circulate CVs to hiring managers and liaise with candidates for interviews/rejection emails
- Work with HR team to ensure all new team members receive and have access to on-boarding info
- Push internal social and well-being comms
- Support company events planning alongside Marketing team and support roll out of company social calendar / events and company comms platforms where possible
- Organise team charity raising, pro-bono work and volunteering – liaise direct with charities
- Support on team engagement managing team surveys and feedback
- Update calendars, schedule meetings and liaise with external Personal Assistant
- Welcome visitors to the office form main reception / lobby
- Keep the office clean and tidy including kitchen and bins on a daily basis
- Manage incoming and outgoing parcel and post
Our client is looking for someone who has previous similar experience.
In return, our client is looking to pay up to £35k with a 10% company bonus at Christmas time!
As a leader in health and wellbeing, their aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected community. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Health insurance
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!