£21,328 + Bonus
We are currently recruiting a HUGE number of Permanent Factory Team Members to join our client on a full-time basis!
We are currently recruiting a HUGE number of Permanent Factory Team Members to join our client on a full-time basis! Immediate starts available from now up until October!
As Factory Team Members you will play a pivotal role in the business. You will work alongside Team Members under the direction of Section Leaders as part of a diverse team to manufacture homes of the highest quality, every time.
Working in a lean manufacturing environment, you will carry out designated production work tasks to defined standards and within set timescales, whilst promoting safe working practices and supporting colleagues in a responsible and respectful manner.
- Work within a team of up to 30 people within a defined section of the production line
- Work in accordance with the relevant operating procedures or manuals for your designated section
- As directed by your Section Leader, you will complete tasks in a timely manner to ensure the smooth running of the production line.
- Maintain a workplace that is safe and clean
- Contribute to problem solving and continuous improvement activities in your team and, the wider production line where appropriate
- Use of tools both powered and manual in a responsible manner with due care and attention
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by your Section Leader
Qualities & Attitude:
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Positive attitude towards teamwork
- Reliability and excellent timekeeping skills
- Flexible approach to changing priorities
Own transport ESSENTIAL due to location of role.
In return you will be paid £21,328 plus a quarterly paid attendance incentive of £1000 per year .
Hours will be Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm (37.5 hours/week)
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.