£22k - £23k
We are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our Ripon based client on a 12 month fixed term contract
We are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our Ripon based client on a 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who work with global brands! You will be working as part of a fast paced HR team to support on all payroll, recruitment and HR admin duties.
Payroll and HR Administrator
Day to day job duties:
- Co-ordinate the administration of the HR function, ensuring all practises are in line with company policy and are delivered in a timely and organised manner.
- Collate and report monthly and fortnightly data entry for payroll.
- Manage the HR central email account.
- Maintain the electronic personnel filing system.
- Remain professional and confidential across the business whilst adhering within data protection boundaries.
- Responsible for the preparation and production of all HR related written communications and correspondence.
- Assist with general HR tasks as required
- Assist with the training of new and temporary employees.
- Strong administration skills
- Confident with data entry
- IT literate
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Well organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
The salary on offer is £22,000 to £23,000 with excellent benefits including 23 days annual leave plus stats, health scheme, fitness classes, company pension and flexible hours.
Hours to be Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, our client can consider someone to work school hours, but you will need to be available to work full time in their peak seasons, March and December.
Own car needed due to the location of the role.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.