HR / H&S Apprentice
Our client, a leader in their industry is looking to recruit an apprentice to join their team on a full time, permanent basis
HR / H&S Administrator Apprenticeship, Harrogate – £18k
Our client, a leader in their industry is looking to recruit an apprentice to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Studying whilst on the job, you will gain a qualification of choice from Learning and Development / HR / Payroll or Business Admin.
- Day to day you will be responsible for administrative support across a broad spectrum of tasks that come out of the people department.
- Varying from booking training, checking internal compliance, compiling reports and completing databases to organising interviews.
- It’s a busy and varied role, therefore your ability to multi-task and prioritise is essential.
Your personal qualities and skills:
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A team player
- You must have the ability to work confidentially at all times.
- Being a pro in Excel would add a lot of value to our department, but this not essential.
Hours: Monday – Friday, Flexible start / finish (between 8am and 9am to 4pm – 5pm)
In return, the client is offering a salary of £18k + many company benefits!
To apply send your CV to Darcy at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.