ICT Support Advisor
Our client based in Harrogate are recruiting for a keen, enthusiastic ICT Support Advisor.
ICT Support Advisor Harrogate – £20k
Our client based in Harrogate are recruiting for a keen, enthusiastic ICT Support Advisor. You will provide responsive ICT support which enables the organisation to achieve its business objectives, as directed and guided by the ICT Manager.
- Provides first line MS Office applications, Rostering application and various other application support to users throughout the organisation
- Ability to diagnose problems and troubleshoot successfully, acknowledging the need for and using external technical help as and when required
- Liaises with the external IT/Communication support providers in managing faults
- Amends server accounts on Windows operating system including email address lists in respect of starters and leavers, and undertakes day to day housekeeping on the server
- Maintains documentation for software including licences and all IT assets across the organisation.
- Undertakes basic data management tasks in the organisation’s applications
- Assists in administration of all ICT resources including mobile phones, network equipment, printer/copiers and personal computers
- Develops and delivers training to users on new hardware and software packages and changes to current systems.
- Able to present information in a clear and logical manner
- Ability (or willing to develop the skills necessary) to conduct business analysis when considering ICT solutions to business problems or new requirements
- Plans, schedules and manages small projects according to agreed scope & timescales
- Liaises with user groups and management as required to help identify technological solutions or developments
In return our client is offering £20k per annum – Full Time (37 Hours) Mon-Fri plus a generous benefits package, which includes up to 30 days leave entitlement, discounts on high street retailers and gym memberships, health cash plan, supportive working environment and access to our employer contributory pension scheme.
Interested? Send your CV to Riah at EM Recruiting today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.