£36k - £38k
Our Harrogate based client is currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
Our Harrogate based client is currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a full time, permanent basis. This is a newly created role due to growth within the business, if you are looking to join a progressive business this could be the role for you!
Reporting in to the Finance Manager you will be working as part of a cohesive team in a fun and friendly environment.
Your job duties will include:
- Lead Management Accountant on Sites Assigned
- P&L Production & Investor Reporting Packs
- Council Tax Reconciliation & Payments
- Deferred Income Reporting
- KPI & Budget Variance Reporting
- Manage Site Payroll (Liaising with external payroll agent).
- Support & Oversight of Accounts Payable
- Support & Oversight of Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Intercompany Recharges
- Reviewing Utility Debts & Reconciliations
- Verifying accuracy of Resident Charges and Balances
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of commercial debtors
- Review & Report on Internal company processes.
- Month end processes including Accruals, Prepayments & Reporting.
- Dealing with difficult telephone calls and negotiation with clients.
- Producing ad hoc reports for internal review.
- Key Contact for Auditor queries
- Preparation of VAT Returns
For this role you will have:
- The candidate should be Part or Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, AAT Level 4 or QBE
- Minimum of 3 years experience of working within accountancy and finance
- Advantageous having a similar previous role within industry, particularly in the property or hospitality industries.
- Worked within small team dynamics and ability to adapt to complete a range of tasks
- Good experience of working with Microsoft office and range of Accounting Systems
- Understand marketing strategies and routes to market
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the business
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing in nature
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision-making skills
- Able to demonstrate an organised and professional approach and ability to prioritise
- Previous handling of sensitive information and compliance with GDPR
As a leader in health and wellbeing, their aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
This is a full time role working in open plan offices, with a salary of up to £38k on offer.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.