up to £32k + Profit share
Paid Search Executive
Our Knaresborough based client is currently looking to recruit a Paid Search Executive
Our Knaresborough based client is currently looking to recruit a Paid Search Executive to join their team on a full time, permanent basis!
You will report to the Senior Marketing Executive and work closely with the Marketing Team to explore copy and creative opportunities across various paid channels to assist with customer acquisition, growth and retention.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive paid media strategies across all relevant paid channels, to include Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok and Google Ads.
- Creating and monitoring paid social campaigns with compelling ad copy and creative assets that align with client objectives and resonate with target audiences, with carrying out A/B Testing methods as appropriate for optimisation.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and audience analysis to optimise targeting and performance as well as using paid media ads to drive engagement, traffic, leads and revenue for the brand.
- Reporting, monitoring and analysing of key metric data such as Cost Per Click (CPC), Cost Per Lead (CPL), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Manage budget allocation, bidding strategies and campaign pacing to maximise ROI and achieve business goals.
- Outreaching to relevant influencers, where appropriate, and creating social partnerships to generate support for our overall brand reputation.
- Work with internal and external creatives to deliver exciting and eye-catching imagery / video content to use across paid media platforms.
- Use feedback from the sales team to optimise paid media campaigns.
- Support and brief wider business regarding our paid media presence to encourage engagement from staff and support for marketing activities.
- Using paid platforms and Google Analytics to monitor, track and identify opportunities to increase conversion and optimise the customer experience, as well as monitor competitor activity.
- Organising and supporting promotional and customer events and generating original event content for use across multiple channels
- Ensuring all social media queries and comments are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Identifying potential marketing opportunities in conjunction with their sister company.
- Any additional ad hoc marketing support as required.
- Experience of (qualifications in) using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, X, TikTok, Google Ads (PPC), Google Analytics and database management
- Excellent working knowledge of social media scheduling software e.g. Meta and TikTok.
- Good understanding of optimising paid media ads to deliver the best return of investment. At least 3 years’ experience working in a marketing role.
- Excellent standard of verbal and written communication. Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- A passion for analysing data and responding to outcomes promptly to achieve the best possible results.
- Ability to be able to extract maximum value from a given budget.
This role is working Monday – Friday, 8.45am- 5.30pm with a salary on offer of up to £32k + profit share for the right candidate!
- Profit Share Scheme.
- 12 months FREE gym membership
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
- Access to a monthly wellbeing budget to allow you and your colleagues to take part in various health bosting and team building activities throughout the year.
- We celebrate success. With regular team social events throughout the year, company awards, length of service and much more!
- Continuous training throughout your career with their in-house Trainer.
- Free onsite parking
- Death in Service
Interested? Email you CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.