Our Knaresborough based client is looking to recruit a PR Executive on a permanent, part time basis!
The hours are Monday to Friday 9 – 2.15 or 2.30 (they can be flexible so people could do 4 days per week or start later finish later etc).
They are now seeking a part time PR Executive based on 27.5 hours, working from their Knaresborough office to support the existing team.
- To work as part of a pr team on different accounts including:
- Preparing agendas and minutes
- Arranging conference calls and Team Meetings. Very occasionally travelling to client meetings (lots of notice given)
- Interviewing clients and their customers/suppliers
- Drafting press releases and case studies – they will likely need training
- Pre-placing, interviewing and writing features
- Resubmitting editorial for forthcoming feature opportunities
- Forming relationships with key media contacts
- Updating client websites where required (after training)
- Preparing the design brief and drafting the text for client’s literature
- Liaising with other members of the pr and marketing team on related issues such as joint meetings, circulation of releases, digital images and occasionally providing support for account related issues – i.e. reporting back on client difficulties
- Supporting client exhibitions where required including press packs, product launches and general pre-media support
- Populating client newsletters and other digitally related comms
- Providing social media support and blogs
- Booking advertising space
Our client is looking for someone with PR experience ideally with an agency background, although this is not essential. You will be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team coupled with excellent communication and written skills. You should have a creative flair and be excited by all things PR!
In return, a competitive hourly rate is available + bonus package for the right candidate!
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.