£18k - £20k
Our client based in Wetherby and is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team
Our client based in Wetherby and is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
You must have excellent attention to detail with a high level of numeracy skills coupled with the ability to work accurately to deadlines and multi-task when necessary! You must also have a confident telephone manner and good written communication skills.
As part of the payroll team, you will be responsible for all elements of the payroll process to include;
- Creating and issuing payroll spreadsheets to our customers
- Importing and data entry of payroll data from Excel spreadsheets
- End to end processing of payroll data for our PAYE employees and contractors
- Creating and issuing of customer invoices
- Issuing of P45’s, payslips and any other payroll documentation via post and email
- Dealing with day to day customer queries via telephone and email
Our client is looking for a good team player with a minimum of 2 years payroll & administration experience with a good working knowledge of Excel. Experience of working with Merit Payroll Software or a bespoke payroll software an advantage but not essential.
Standard hours of work are 40 per week between 8am and 5.30pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-5pm on Fridays although the successful candidate will need to be have some flexibility to work outside of these hours as and when the workload dictates.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.