Payroll positions – Supervisor/Officer and Trainee!
Our client, a Chartered Accountancy Practice based in Harrogate is currently looking to recruit Payroll Officers
Our client, a Chartered Accountancy Practice based in Harrogate is currently looking to recruit Payroll Officers to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Due to the growing nature of the business and the payroll division they are currently looking for a couple of staff for the department, ranging from Manager/Supervisor, Officer and a Trainee role.
The role requires excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and the team, as well as to ensure compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Processing payrolls for a portfolio of clients on different pay frequencies
- Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC
- Processing starters and leavers
- Calculating holiday pay, SMP, SSP, SPP
- Issuing payslips to employees and a breakdown summary to each client
- Ensuring the weekly submissions of auto-enrolment pensions is completed
- Dealing with enquires from both clients and their employees
- Processing of P45/P46s, P60s
- Processing client payroll changes
- Sage 50 payroll experience advantageous
For this role you will need:
- Previous payroll experience ideally with experience running multiple payrolls
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as independently
Our client is offering a salary of £25k – £30k and working hours will be Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, part time/school hours can also be considered for the right candidate!
Please note this is an office based role, onsite parking available!
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.