EXCITING ROLE! Our client, is looking to recruit a Procurement Administrator to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
Procurement Administrator , Harrogate – £19k
Our client, is looking to recruit a Procurement Administrator to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be supporting the Procurement Department with administrative duties, reporting to the Procurement Manager.
- Solve internal queries, problems with orders or invoices in an efficient and timely manner.
- Monitor the purchasing inbox; answer queries on product information and prices
- Maintain current pricing for all stock spend.
- Tender requests and submissions
- Contract agreement implementation
- Complete and edit Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Implement a preferred supplier list.
- Build relationships with suppliers to support the company’s profitability.
- Generating supplier performance reports.
- Reduce carriage costs
- General office administrative duties such as making enquires, gathering info, data entry, scanning, filing etc.
To be successful, you must have advanced Excel skills as well as having a professional telephone manner with strong attention to detail.
In return, our client is offering a salary of £19k + company benefits.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 – 5
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.