£20k - £25k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised, conscientious, and customer-focused administrator to join our Harrogate based client
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised, conscientious, and customer-focused administrator to join our Harrogate based client’s operations team on a full time, permanent basis!
As Project Administrator, you will form part of the wider operations and planning team and report to the Projects & Programming Manager.
The role will see you deal with all administrative aspects of a project, from order placed through to installation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Project documentation and file management
- Updating and maintaining the CRM
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Arranging access equipment and ordering installation materials
- Raising purchase orders and filing expenses
- Liaising with sales, warehouse, and suppliers to ensure that functions and processes support our scheduling activity
- Creating and managing WhatsApp project group chats
- Liaising with fitting teams on the progress of works to ensure the completion of projects within an allotted time and budget
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with customer queries
- Providing fantastic customer service at every step of the customer journey
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential. You must, however:
- Have a positive attitude with a keen desire to perform to your best ability every day
- Have a customer focused attitude with the customer experience at the heart of everything you do
- Be a strong team player and willing to support other business functions where necessary
- Have strong verbal and written communication
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure with pace and accuracy
- Be computer literate with the ability to use IT systems to support the requirements of the role
- £20,000 – £25,000 a year, depending on experience.
- 5hrs per week, Monday – Friday 08:30-17:00 with one hour for lunch
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.