£20k - £22k + Bonus
Our client, based in Wetherby is currently looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client, based in Wetherby is currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to join a leading company due to growth! Based in open plan offices you will be working as part of an existing team to provide a fantastic service to all customers.
- You will operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to allocated accounts ensuring you build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- You will mange the onboarding process for all new starters taking them from the initial phone call to signing them up.
- Provide them with sample requests and follow these up, building a relationship with the customers.
- You will be at hand to deal with any issues and escalations ensuing you prioritise effectively to ensure all service KPI levels are met.
- You will set up new customer accounts and handle any customer queries.
- You will deal with all new customer sign ups and completing the relevant order documentation updating the CRM.
Ideally you will have previous similar experience. You will be a confident communicator with a friendly and positive approach. Our client is looking for someone who is thorough and organised with great attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business!
In return our client is offering a salary of £20k – £22k + Bonus DOE.
This role is Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm/8.30am – 5.30pm
Interested? Send our CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.