£21.5 + Benefits
We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join our client’s busy Customer Relations department
We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join our client’s busy Customer Relations department to provide their valued clients with an effortless customer service experience.
You will be responsible for a variety of customer service and administrative based tasks which will mainly consist of the following:
- Processing orders within refined SLA’s
- Scheduling survey requests for internal and external surveyors
- Call handling & query resolution
- Liaising with a range of departments within the company to provide good communication
- Maintaining database records
- Providing admin support to the Customer Relations department
- Producing accurate monthly reports
Our client is looking for someone who is highly driven and self-motivated, someone who is a good communicator with a great drive to excel customer expectations. You must also have good working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience of working in customer service is essential.
There are currently 2 positions available, one full time permanent role and one 6 month FTC.
Salary on offer is £21,500 working 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm/9am – 5pm.
Interested? Email your CV now to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.