£22k - £25k
Sales and Marketing Administrator
We are recruiting for a NEWLY created role due to growth.
We are recruiting for a NEWLY created role due to growth. Our Wetherby based client is looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Administrator on a full time, permanent basis!
This is an Office-based sales & marketing position and you will be responsible for reviewing and keeping all online customers updated with relevant marketing material. You will work closely with the Marketing manager to assist with e-marketing and sales campaigns.
Your duties will include:
- Reviewing online marketing on customer websites
- Analyse data and follow up on findings
- Assist with branded content creation for social media
- Building customer specific marketing packs and presentations
- Identifying new marketing requirements for customers
- Ensuring all customers are respecting the brand
- Appointment booking
- Quote creation
- Identifying new leads in new marketing segments to market
- Liaising product launches internally and externally
- Keep up to date on competitors marketing strategies
Our client is looking for someone with previous similar experience, you will have excellent Microsoft office skills and experience of the Adobe suite would be an advantage. You will be numerate, literate, analytical and strategic couple with a keen eye for design. To be considered for this role you must be self-driven with good time management and communication skills.
This is a full-time role working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm paying a salary of £22k – £25k
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.