Sales Quotation Administrator
Our client is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Quotation Administrator to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis.
NEW opportunity to join a well-established company with a global client base! Our client is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Quotation Administrator to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be based in their Harrogate office and provide a comprehensive support to customers.
- Manage & respond to customer requests for quotes
- Request quotes and liaise with suppliers Globally to meet customers demand
- Uphold knowledge and work to any price matrix/structure
- Liaise with intercompany departments i.e. Engineering, pre-sales, accounts etc.
- Keep all relevant departments/parties notified in a timely manner of any critical issues holding the quoting process up
- Uphold the Company’s core values
- Actively participate in meetings across the company in the UK
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator oral and written
- Team player
- Exceptional computer skills
- A level or equivalent
- PCB knowledge or experience
- Good telephone skills and manners
- Good with figures
Experience within electronics would be a huge advantage!
Hours – Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:15pm. Friday, 8:30am – 4:15pm.
In return, our client is offering a salary circa £24k + many company benefits.
Want to apply? Send your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.