£18k - £18.5k + Benefits
Customer Care Advisors
EXCELLENT NEW opportunities to join an industry leader at their head office in Harrogate. Due to rapid growth our client is looking to take on SIX Customer Care Advisors over the next few months.
You will be engaging with customers throughout their journey to ensure they receive the best experience and level of care possible. As part of the team you will be equipped to deal with a range of enquires or concerns in a professional and empathetic manner, with clear guidance and explanation to deliver a helpful service in line with the company standards.
The team is also responsible for managing the Satisfaction Survey to help improve the service provided to customers.
- Answering customer service queries or issues in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Ability to remain well organised, prioritise workload and handle customers with a clear and helpful attitude.
- To manage the satisfaction survey, highlighting positive or negative feedback left by customers.
- Ability to identify trends and deliver statistics to the Business Operations Director.
- To produce weekly reports to help manage how we deliver customer service.
- Contact customers at crucial points throughout their journey to maintain an excellent service and level of communication.
- Provide customers with information regarding expectations, advice and instructions.
- Provide an administrative service to customers, such as booking appointments, availability or arranging photos etc.
- Monitor and respond to enquiries made through the query hotline and email address.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week and include 9am-5pm shifts and 10am-6pm shifts.
In return our client is looking to pay a salary of £18k – £18.5k for the right candidates!
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!