Temp – Perm Control Team Administrator
Our client, a leader in their field is looking to recruit an Administrator on a temp - perm basis with an immediate start!
Our client, a leader in their field is looking to recruit an Administrator on a temp – perm basis with an immediate start!
The Control Team Administrator is responsible for downloading customers’ orders in a timely manner and conducting on-time and effective security checks on sales orders. The role is initially for a however there may be opportunities for this to be extended.
The role will also assist the Control Team Supervisor and the warehouse in managing workflow, reporting and provision of accurate management information, while providing excellent customer service and client contact through effective query resolution.
Main duties include:
- Downloading and quality checking all online and telephone sales orders using a number of bespoke systems.
- Downloading and applying quality checks to all orders received via Direct Despatch and rewards platforms.
- Approving and verifying all personalised orders – overseeing the control order process as well as despatches to and from the company’s third party printer.
- Monitor and plan bespoke consumer orders for future dates (including Bar Subscription orders).
- Order administration and query resolution involving direct contact with customers, via telephone and email, all the time maintaining our excellent and professional standards.
- Conduct security checks on sales orders in line with compliance guidelines, to identify any fraudulent activity.
- Authorise, investigate and evidence chargebacks where challenges have been made by cardholders regarding payment transactions.
- Log daily sales and balance daily order numbers.
- Workflow management and staff supervision in the absence of the Control Team Supervisor.
- Overseas courier orders administration.
- GCSEs to include Math & English at grade C or above.
- Previous experience in administration or a customer service role.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications and bespoke systems.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Hard working and committed to the company goals.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to rise to a challenge at busy times.
Whilst temping in the run up to Christmas hours will be 6 days/week in-between 8am – 6pm, standard day rate is £9.07/hour and overtime/weekend rate is £ 13.60/hour
Once permanent you will be entitled to the below benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Discount on products and services (including retail gift vouchers and chocolate!).
- Team social events throughout the year.
- BUPA health care plan.
- Cycle to Work and Tech schemes.
- Pension plan.
- Plenty of career opportunities as we grow and expand our team.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!