Temp – Perm Customer Service Administrator
Our client is looking to recruit a Temp – Perm Customer Service Administrator on a part time basis
Our client is looking to recruit a Temp – Perm Customer Service Administrator on a part time basis, with an immediate start for the right candidate!
You will assist the Customer Service Supervisor in the daily operational functions of the Customer Service Department by performing all Customer Service, stock control and administration duties in accordance with company systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
To process data in a timely manner satisfying customer expectations and to support operational activities by providing effective communication to customers, the team and other personnel.
- Answering customer queries via emails and over the phone
- Accurately input and maintain customer data
- Processing customer orders on to system
- Running reports for customers and warehouse staff as required
- Checking in deliveries and logging on the systems
- Assisting with logistics, contacting and arranging drivers
- Resolving customer issues by liaising with other departments
- Investigating customer discrepancies
- General office administration tasks
Our client is looking for someone with previous customer service/administration experience with the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative. You will be motivated, hardworking and have a hands-on approach with the ability to multitask. Ideally you will be a methodical, organised and numerate worker coupled with possessing high attention to detail and accuracy.
Working hours are Wednesday – Friday 8am to 5pm and hourly rate will be £10.33/hour
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.