£20k - £25k + Benefits
Temp – Perm Order Processor
They are currently looking to recruit an Order Processor on a full time temp – perm or permanent basis with an immediate start for the right candidate.
NEW role working for our Wetherby based client! They are currently looking to recruit an Order Processor on a full time temp – perm or permanent basis with an immediate start for the right candidate.
Your core role will be to process orders over the phone and via email. You are expected to be flexible in undertaking a wide variety of tasks, and must have a good command of word processing, spread sheets and able to manage in a high work load environment.
- Tasks include telephone liaison with customers and sales representatives
- Taking and processing orders
- Using computer software for the quoting process
- General office administration, whilst also reporting to the office manager and working closely with the Accounts department.
- The successful candidate will be professional, accurate, enthusiastic and self-driven.
- Previous office administration experience is essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent with computer systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Highly organised and efficient with good ability to manage time and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear and polite telephone manner
- Ability to deal with both clients and suppliers
- A confident self-starter who is happy working alone as well as part of a small team
- Reliable and flexible in the work attitude and able to use their initiative to solve simple problems but not afraid to ask questions when required.
In return, our client is offering a salary of inbetween £20k – £25k
Own transport required due to location of the role.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!