£8.49 - £9.00
On going temporary administrator based in Ripon.
Administrator, Ripon – £8.49 – £9.00 / hour
Our client is currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the team on an ongoing temporary basis.
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be providing support and developing the commercial relationships with the companies clients.
- Develop our forecast and planning processes, ensuring that we have the required stock levels to deliver our clients marketing campaigns and throughout the gifting seasons.
- Be proactive and commercially aware, being proactive to develop our clients’ accounts and when negotiating and agreeing stock purchase prices with our gift components and gifting packaging suppliers.
- In consultation with the Sales, Goods-in and Finance teams, report on stock and material requirements as required throughout our peak gifting seasons.
- Develop relationships and work closely with other internal departments, including our Goods-In, Order Picking and Sales teams to ensure stock levels are effectively maintained and best before dates of goods are managed.
- Work effectively with Finance to ensure invoices and credit notes relating to Confectionery supplies are processed accurately.
- Raise purchase orders on our system for stock items, packaging and sundries to fulfil customer order / warehouse demand and maintain accurate, effective and efficient stock levels.
- Ensure supplier deliveries are received on time in full and recorded accurately.
- Excellent at building relationships with individual at all levels (both internally and with external clients and suppliers).
- Ability to work within a team in an open and professional manner, displaying a positive attitude to work.
- Demonstrable negotiation and commercial awareness skills.
- Demonstrable excel skills, as well as the ability to use our internal systems to manage stock.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hours: 37.5 hour week.
In return, our client is offering an hourly rate between £8.49 – £9.00 / hour.
To apply, send your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.